Books that Help Prepare for the Way


Two people came into my life that have given me pause. 

 The first is Ailsa Piper. In her account of the Camino Walk Sinning Across Spain, she writes beautifully of her experience of both events and her inner life. I particularly liked her love of language, landscape and a good yarn, seasoned with delightful servings of poems.




The second is Noel Braun. I've met Noel Braun on a couple of occasions. After his wife died, Noel went on a Camino. He described this in his book The Day was Made for Walking.  After that, he did the Portuguese Camino and related his experience in I Guess I'll Just Keep on Walking.



There are others out there. These two have helped me.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When We Are More Visits Us

Near Restful Waters

Messages of Prayer and Concern for Elder Parishioners During Coronavirus aka COVID-19