The Rummery Family at Home Again

 Some years ago, Paul and Josephine (Jo) Rummery lived in Scullin, in what is now South Belconnen Parish. Just before Christmas 2018, Paul and Jo were out for dinner. They received calls to say their house in Tuross Head was on fire. 

They would not be able to live there again. After insurance assessments and all that is associated with such tragic events, they relocated to another home. Still on the point at Tuross Head, but in Beach Street, more to the North. They now have plenty of room for family to come and stay. Five back doors, no less!



Paul and Jo still have much to say in gratitude.  People helped them with prayers, accommodation, food, and donations of funds.

They wished to express their thanks once again to so many people, including our South Belconnen Parish and the Korean Community.


It was truly moving to see Paul and Jo in their new home.


+   +   +

Then the king will say to those at his right hand, “Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.”
Matthew 25:34-26


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When We Are More Visits Us

Near Restful Waters

Messages of Prayer and Concern for Elder Parishioners During Coronavirus aka COVID-19